Patient Participation Group
The practice has continued to work very closely with our Patient Participation Group. We are extremely proud to have such a committed and dynamic group who have not only put time and effort into our Patient Group but have also represented us and the Upper Lea Valley Locality at various events throughout the year.
The PPG meet every two months with representatives of the surgery and manage most of the administrative work associated with the group, for example minutes of the meetings, communicating with all PPG members, organising events, obtaining patient feedback and comments. Our Acting Chair is Veronica Fraser.
In 2018 our PPG Members contributed to our Care Quality Commission (CQC) report. You can find this on the Care Quality Commission page.
We are happy to welcome new members to both groups: To join our Virtual Group please complete this form Patient Participation Group Registration Form.
Minutes of Meetings
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 9th April 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 24th March 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 11th March 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 25th February 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 12th February 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 28th January 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Update – 14th January 2021 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Newsletter – November 2020 (PDF)