What is it?
The Healthy Hub East Herts is a place (during usual times) and a connecting space where you can receive support such as:
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Group support
- Health and wellbeing presentations
- Mental health support
- Wellbeing referral to local services
- Help with training and skills opportunities
- Telephone: East Herts Council on 01279 655261 and ask to speak to Simon or Kathrine or Customer Services team
- Website: www.eastherts.gov.uk/healthyhubeh – find out all you need to know for lifestyle, social and wellbeing help!
- Please sign up to Healthy Hub East Herts membership – www.eastherts.gov.uk/community-wellbeing/healthy-hub-east-herts/healthy-hub-enquiry-form
- Email: HealthyHubeh@eastherts.gov.uk
- Simon Barfoot – Healthy Lifestyles Programme Officer
Telephone 07921 403873 or email email@example.com
- Kathrine Foy – Community Enablement Officer
Telephone 01992 531472 or email Kathrine.Foy@eastherts.gov.uk